module inscription newsletter haut de page forum mobile

Rejeter la notice

Nouvelle Formation Prise de son : les inscriptions sont ouvertes !
Maîtrisez la qualité de vos prises de son avec notre formation théorique et pratique de 3 jours ! Du 14 au 16 mai 2024 à Paris.

Dailies, un doc brut autour de l'amour, filmé au GH2 + Voigtlander f/0.95

Discussion dans 'Videos tournées avec...' créé par sebfarges, 6 Décembre 2011.

Tags:
  1. sebfarges

Points Repaire:
    3 170
    Recos reçues:
    Appréciations:
    +8 / 19 / -0

"Dailies" is what we call "rushes" in France and some other country, these are the rough material taken from my second session of Archidoc (workshop set up by the famous La FEMIS french cinema school), in Paris, after the first in Lisbonne (vimeo.com/31015180)
    here's NOT a movie on this another beautiful city with my friends from this workshop on writing documentary with archives. I'm preparing a creative film documentary on my personal archives... Stay tune :)

You'll watch a different film than the previous one, and you'll see me on the screen more than usual, thanks to the D.O.P, José Fernandes, one of the member of our band, who takes wonderful frame, even if he did not recorded the best one ;) For a long time I live my life instead of filming it ;)

Thanks to all my friend this is such a good time and connection between our, Europeans :)

with (in order of appearance) :

Vladislava Plancíková
    Malgorzata Kozera-Topinska
    Jaanis Valk vimeo.com/jaanisvalk
    Seb Farges vimeo.com/sebfarges
    José fernandes
    Lesya Matsko vimeo.com/user3862544
    Gianmarco Onthefly d'Agostino vimeo.com/gianmarcodagostino
    and Diana Ivanova

Thanks and apologize to all the other who are not in the movie, editing is sometimes so cruel :)

GH2 24P
    Voigtländer 25mm f/0.95
    Dynamic B&W mode and Nostalgic mode

#1 sebfarges, 6 Décembre 2011
    Dernière édition par un modérateur: 14 Octobre 2015
Chargement...

Partager cette page