A voir sur le site de Canopus
EDIUS Pro 3 v3.61 Hotfix
This hotfix updates EDIUS Pro3 v3.6. This update fixes several small bugs.
Improved Feature List:
* In a DV/HDV tape capture, short files may be captured in large quantities on the boundary of unrecorded/recorded segments.
* When the Jog is used under a HDV connection, the EDIUS will shut down.
* Smooth fading cannot be achieved when the fade function of a title mixer is applied.
* In one part of a project, there is something wrong with the rectangle filters setup and the filters effect result.
* When using the moving pass in the rectangle filter, the upper and lowersides of the selected range expand and contract during playback.
VENUS Driver (RX-E1)
* If an input setup is changed, EDIUS will freeze.
* When the overlay setting is software mode, the return from distorted video images at the time of adeck inp Jog/Shutle ut is slow.
* The overlay screen is not displayed (updated).
* The exporting speed to a P2 card is slow.
* An error message is displayed when exporting to a P2 card which exceeds 4GB.
* The material written in a card capacity at full, cannot be treated correctly.